Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Celebration with Addison

Addison and her classmates put on a wonderful celebrations this morning. We began with Ms. Pat sitting in her chair reading the answers to questions that students said about their Moms. We were told we needed to try and guess and I am happy to say that I guessed mine!! The questions/answers were My Mommy is 5 years old. Her job is to...cook and vacuum the house. When I'm at school she...doesn't go to school. For dinner she makes the best...noodle soup. My mommy looks pretty when...she gives me a hug. My mommy is happy when...I go to bed. At bedtime my mommy reads me a story. I love my mommy because... she always helps me cook. Her name is Mama Berniger.

The class sang three songs and I recorded them for you all to enjoy!! The last one is my favorite, I have been singing it to my little ones since they were each born.






Addison has a lot of art work hanging around the classroom and in the hallway by the office. These are a few that I saw in the classroom and that Addison pointed out in the hallway. Ms. Pat and I spoke after class and we are both so excited for Addison. She has come such a long way and it truly doing much better. She will start Kindergarten in August and I am excited and scared at the same time. I know that it will be great for her, I hope that kindergarten is ready for her!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: