Friday, May 20, 2011

Addison's Preschool Father's Day!

Dadam had a meeting he couldn't get out of today, so I got the opportunity to attend her presentation today!  I was glad that she allowed me to come even if it was just because Amelia would be with me!!  We got to play for the first half of her presentation.  We enjoyed the beach area, as you can see the pool was a hot spot.  Amelia was having so much fun that she returned to the pool after Addison's attempt to try something else!
Snack time was another fun first for Amelia...she got to sit at the kids table and enjoy snack with her sister.  They enjoyed Addison's banana and granola as well as a donut hole!
We finished our fun time with four wonderful songs sung by Addison and her classmates :)  What a super fun day for all of the Dad's of Ms. Pat's preschool students and Amelia and I!!







No comments: