Addison's class invited all of the Moms to a spa day in their classroom. Addison met me at the door and was holding a card with our spa schedule. We started with painting my toes and fingernails. Addison even filed my nails for me! We then moved to a massage, Addison applied lotion to my arms and used a wooded roller on my shoulders and back. After I was feeling relaxed we did hair and make-up. Addison applied my make-up first and then brushed and styled my hair right down to the hair bows! Addison then served me refreshments (gold fish, strawberries and lemonade). Once our snacks were finished Addison made me a bracelet. Our day came to an end with a power point presentation and gifts. Addison gave me a coupon book full of helpful things that she could do at home. I had a wonderful time and loved the time I got to spend with her!!
Alex's class had a lot of activities for us to do together. We started out our morning with him painting my nails. He was so good at it that he painted his occupational therapist's nails as well! Alex and I went to the hand print table. Alex painted our hands and we created our very own masterpiece! Alex and I enjoyed making pirate hats and playing pirates outside together. What a fun morning :)




No comments:
Post a Comment