Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Alex's Last Day of Preschool/Birthday Party

 Alex's class celebrated the final day of preschool with Water Day!!  Ms. B and Ms. Sally let us bring in cupcakes and fruit so that Alex could celebrate his birthday with all of his friends.  The chocolate frosted cupcakes were Gluten-free and the white cupcakes were fully loaded!
 Our school doesn't allow cupcakes for birthdays.  They do however allow things like fruit, fruit snacks and rice krispy snacks.  I had seen a shark fruit salad on Pintrest and with Alex's class studying the ocean it was the perfect addition to our cupcakes.  I am planning on posting a how to on my recipe blog for those that are interested!
The preschool kids ate the majority of the watermelon around the base of the shark. The shark was still full of fruit by the end of class.  Addison's classroom was enjoying a water day as well so we walked the remaining fruit over to her class.  They were very excited :)
 Alex's friends loved getting to check-out the shark and how it was made.

 I am happy to say that all the cupcakes were gone by the time I picked up Alex!  I think they like them.

A BIG thank you to Ms. B for making sure I got some pictures.  I had to be at an appointment with Addison and she put my camera to good use!

No comments: