Monday, May 21, 2012

Alex's Preschool Graduation

 In just a few short months our Alex will be a Kindergartener.  Today was his graduation from preschool and I must confess it was a little emotional for me.  Alex has been a part of Ms. B's class for two years and Ms. Sally welcomed him with open arms this year.  The change in our Alex has truly been a blessing.  Way to go Alex, your hard work is paying off!

Can you see Alex laying on the floor on the upper right hand photo?  Alex was struggling with singing the songs and curled up on the floor to deal!

Alex's Certificate 

Alex took a picture with Ms. Sally (top left), Ms. Cyna (top right), Ms. Alicia (bottom left) and Ms. B (bottom right).  Ms. Cyna has been Alex's aid this year.  She meets him at the door each morning and sends him off each afternoon.  As you can see from their picture, he truly loves her!  Ms. Alicia is Alex's speech therapist at school.   She has worked with Alex one-on-one each Thursday throughout the year.  Ms. Sally taught the inclusion preschool class and by January Alex was spending part of his time in her classroom.  This past week was the first time he was able to be a part of her class for the whole two and a half hours.  Ms. B is truly an angel.  Our family is so grateful for the efforts that she has put forth over the past two years for our Alex.  There are people that will always stay with us in our hearts and minds even after our children grown-up and she is definitely at the top of that list.

I am excited and scared for Alex's next school year.  I am grateful for these past two years of preschool and the preparation these great ladies have given our Alex!


I was slow on the draw so I missed his bowing to the parents, but he is still super cute and I had to share :) He made a telescope with his blue paper.  Good thing the teachers were smart enough to have the real diplomas set aside :)


As you can see Alex struggled with the start of the song, but came through in the end!!

No comments: