Wednesday, July 4, 2012

10 Years of Wedded Bliss = A Check Mom's Bucket List

Ten Years ago Adam and I were Sealed for Time & All Eternity.  These past 11 years that we have been together have been so fun and our lives will forever be blessed by the simple "Yes" that each of us said.  As fun as it is to look back at these fun pictures, I am so grateful for the present.  Adam and I have four amazing children and our lives are so much fun with them. We are truly blessed and I can't wait for the next ten!!
One of my life long dreams has been to travel overseas.  Two years ago I purchased a passport and it has just been collecting dust!  Adam made plans for his Mom, Nanee & brother Jared to watch the kids so that I could meet Adam in Europe after his last overseas trip for his MBA with Duke University.  Adam flew from Russia and met me in Paris, France.  What an amazing sentence that is to write...We met in Paris! 
The fun was just beginning, but I was just thrilled to finally have not one, but two stamps in my passport by the time I arrived in France.  I flew through Toronto, Canada so two stamps were given; I mean required!!!   My favorite part of my of the 4 amazing stamps that I received are the little pictures in the upper right hand corner.  I thought it was so neat that they have a plane, train, ship or automobile to signify how you arrived or in our case left a country!  SO COOL!!!

No comments: