What a fun day we are having!! Today we spoke with Addison's GI doctor and found out that she still has inflammation and her Liver Enzymes are up. Her medication is starting to affect her liver and pancreas. That being said, Addison started the preparatory things to start receiving infusions of Remicade. http://www.remicade.com/remicade/pcd/remicade_pcd/remicade_ped.html She was tested for TB today and we will take her back into the doctor on Thursday to have them look at her "bubble". Wednesday Addison will be seen by the Cardiologist that read her Echo. There were a few items that needed to be looked at more closely.
Alex was seen by the doctor today because his ear infection has now become a double ear infection. Dr. Teng said that if the medication he is on doesn't take care of it he will need a new set of tubes in his ears.
I am so grateful to have a healthy Lil Adam :) Today has been an overwhelming day, but I am very grateful for wonderful doctors that take the time to call me, fit my kids in and call in prescriptions so I don't have to wait a full hour! We love all of our friends and family and are grateful for all the love and support you get us. Jen
A Little Bit of Heaven, I Mean Paris, In Arizona!
14 years ago


4 comments:
If you ever need anything I'm always here and I'm more than happy to help. I'd still like to get together to do a park day when your kids are doing better. If you ever need a driver/babysitter/friend/cooking buddy I'm here!!!
You are such an example to me. Even when life gets pretty tough, you see the good that you have! It is no wonder that your eyes twinkle! Thank you for being someone I want to be like!
I would love to help you with anything...my shoulders are good to cry on, if you ever need them! I'm so glad we are friends.
Jen - hope things look up for everyone and you have good docs keeping everything under control and moving in the right direction!
Post a Comment