
Uncle Jon & Aunt Micaela have a fire pit in their back yard! The family had a great time roasting marshmallows and making
S'Mores. Lil Adam and Jacob are shown above in the fire trance.

Addison & Emily enjoyed watching the fire glow and marshmallows burn!!!

Great Family Memories!!

This is a picture of Jacob and Lil Adam in 2005 at the Albuquerque Zoo. I am sure that I have other pictures in this chair, but I couldn't find them today.

This picture was taken on Thursday, March 19, 2009. The boys sure have grown up! They have moved from the center of the chair to the arms to make room for their siblings and cousins!
3 comments:
It is crazy to see the large differences four years can make.
How fun!
Those pictures of the kids in front of the fire are incredible--you guys are the BEST photographers! I always love the photos on your blog!
Love you guys!
~Rachel
Post a Comment