
It's Not Fair...
Today was the first day that I have ever really had to battle Addison to take her pills. She was sitting at the breakfast table and looked straight at me and said "It's not fair Mom". I don't really have an argument for that... I let her wait until after church to battle round one of her pills for the day. She didn't really want to take them then either, but we both endured. Luckily her second round wasn't as hard.

Adam's Talk in Primary
Lil Adam spoke in Primary today on his responsibility in our family. He took his chore chart and savings bank to explain how he does his part to help our family and is able to save money for his mission. He did an excellent job . This is his third talk in Primary and each time he becomes more confident and excited to participate. Way to go Adam :)

Feeding the Missionaries
Tonight was our night of the month to feed our missionaries serving in Casa Grande. We had ham, potatoes, stuffing and strawberry salad. For dessert I made oven S'Mores. I had never attempted this process before, but it worked. The marshmallows could have been more crunchy, but the chocolate and sticky mashmellows gave the Elders a challenge to stay clean :)

I Want to Play Tee Ball Too!
Going to all of Lil Adam's games have made his little brother and sister excited to play ball as well. Last night Alex went outside and was playing by himself for a long time. Once Mom got the camera Addison joined in! They both took turnes putting the ball on the tee and running. What a great example their big brother is for them!!



1 comment:
Fun pictures. Good for you for doing the job chart thing. I haven't gotten up to do that yet. Dessert looks yummy too. Way to go...
Post a Comment