Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ahoy Mates!

U.S. Navel Museum

Smile Addison!!!
Alex loved getting to walk around and touch things at the museum! He was more than happy to touch everything he would reach!!
"Would you please stop taking our pictures so that we can keep running around and having fun please"!
This picture was taken while Addison was jumping in the air on the ship!!

3 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Lots of fun new pics. I love seeing pictures of you and your cute family. Looks like you have had lots of fun travels.

Sara said...

Wow.... lots of new posts! looks like your trip was lots of fun. I enjoyed reading about it... and can't wait to hear all the details! loved all the cute pics.

Living Lavallee said...

Hey Jennie! I recently ran across Tabia M. online and she forwarded your blog to me. How cute your family is! You look great!