Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today Lil Adam had his first school presentation! I was able to go and enjoy the songs and smile on my son's face. He was truly very proud and so was I :)
Lil Adam before the performance began.
The students sang the alphabet and each letter in Thanksgiving was defined by words such as harvest, autumn, grandmas, and giving.
Each class ended the performance with a class cheer. Adam's was using a fork like motion and saying "Bring it On"!
Lil Adam has really had a hard day. He fell on the way to school this morning and scratched his nose and chin. After school I was delivering turkeys and his mouth became stuck in the van window. That was scary...Last but not least tonight he fell off the swing in the back yard and hurt his had. With all of his mishaps today I think the thing we are most grateful for is his Performance!!! Way to go Adam :)

4 comments:

Molly said...

Poor Adam! Sounds like quite the day but he is so cute in his little costume. I wish Hayden's school had a program like that, very cool!

I'm a little curious at how he managed to get his mouth stuck in the window, that sounds painful!

Kendi said...

Poor Adam and poor mommy too! Hope you survived the day okay. Days like these make me appreciate the normal days when things run like they should!

I'm curious too about his mouth in the window. What happened?

Jennie said...

So here is the scoop... Adam had his mouth open and the glass was inside of his mouth. When he hit the button in the van the glass pushed itself tightly into Adam's mouth and his head was stuck at the top of the window.

The Hall Family said...

Okay that is scary about his mouth, however maybe funny in 10 years when he is older and you tell it in front of a girlfriend:)