Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keeping Me On My Toes!

Amelia is training very hard for her terrible twos!! She is really starting to get into and onto everything.  She can now climb up the stools and get onto the counter or tables.  She is loving the pens, crayons and pencils that her siblings are leaving around the house.  As you can see she had one in the car that I didn't know about and when I opened the van door to get her out she was blue from head to toe.  Last week I found her in the garage after following the path of flour she had left for me around the down stairs!  She even tried to vacuum it up as you can see the pile of flour sitting on the vacuum.  Dumping food from their containers is another favorite past time of Amelia's as of late.  Yesterday she dumped a brand new bag of corn chips I had just opened to make lunches on the floor!  
She is super quick and smart I am happy to say, now if I could just keep up with her so the messes could slow down a bit!!

No comments: