Saturday while I was at the emergency room (in anaphylaxis shock from a bite or sting) Big Adam stayed at home with the kids. Addison and Alex went down for naps and Lil Adam built a car with his dad. The car was a snap and build car. I guess that the car took under two hours to build but I think the memory will last a lifetime. I was almost positive that Lil Adam would take his Hot air Balloon pins, hat and cards to school today for Show-and-Tell, instead last night he told me he was taking the car he built. We put it into his backpack and that was that.
Today when I picked Adam up from school I asked if the kids enjoyed seeing the car he built. He was fast to correct me. "This is the car my Dad and I built." My heart melted what a treasured memory!! I think that special time with Dad and the kids is important in making them each feel special. Hopefully they create "Snap together Barbie’s"!!


2 comments:
That was the samething I told everyone at work when asked how my weekend was. :)
I've never heard of a snap and build car before, where did you get it. Hayden would love to do something like that. Cool car!
Post a Comment