Monday, October 6, 2008

Keeping the Tooth Fairy Busy!


This afternoon when Adam returned home from school he lost his second tooth during snack time! He ran to the bathroom and when he returned he showed me that he had lost another tooth. To be completely honest I thought he lost it at school and was just getting around to telling me. ( I am very observant you know!) But he pointed out the tooth laying on the table! The Tooth Fairy is single this week...I sure hope she can come up with something good without anyone catching on to her!! Congrats Adam. Hopefully all you will get for Christmas is your two front teeth!!

3 comments:

AB said...

Who says kids don't grow up fast... I am gone for a 3 days and boom, a missing tooth. See you soon Adam!

Molly said...

Yay Adam! I keep asking Hayden if any of his are loose but alas, not a one! They are stuck in there good! I hope the tooth fairy figured something out!

The Hall Family said...

Too cute. I love it when kids lose their 2 front teeth. I lost my 4 front teeth (2 top and 2 bottom) all in the same week, needless to say I looked pretty weird and had a hard time talking!