Adam and Alex both received gift cards and money for their birthdays. Alex calls his money "tickets" and he was over the moon excited to turn them in for a toy! They had a great time walking through the isles today selecting what they truly wanted. Alex went through a few items before he wasn't willing to change again! Adam however knew that the Lego isle was for him, though I was surprised when his choice was Harry Potter instead of Star Wars. He and I have been reading/listening to the first book of the seven book series this week. I am excited to know that he has taken such a great interest! By the time Addison and I were home from her appointment this afternoon his new set was built and safely above the T.V.
A few weeks ago I asked Adam why he slept on Alex's bed at night instead of his own. He told me that his mattress was poking him during the night when he moved! We got a new mattress and now the boys are set with their new Star Wars and Pirate bed spreads that they received for their birthdays. Now they can sleep poke free!!!
Addison has been counting down the days until Amelia can share a room with her like the boys do! She asks quite often and so we have set up bunk beds in her room preparing for that special day! Amelia even took a nap on her new bed this afternoon.
I moved the bed that was in Addison's room to Amelia's old room and hopefully within a month the girls will be officially sharing a room :)





No comments:
Post a Comment