
Tonight we went to the boy's school Fall Festival. For the record Addison had one as well, but Adam was a lot more excited and I don't think Addison knew the difference! Addison dressed up as Princess Tiana, Alex was a Lion. Adam was testing out Darth Vader (with the mask) because tomorrow at the Trunk or Treat he will be going without it. When Adam was 6 months old I made a honey pot to go along with my Pooh costume that I used to wear for our school festivals when I taught. Since Amelia is my last little one I thought it would be fun to dust off the Pooh Costume and enjoy my honey one last time!!

The boys are next to their pumpkins in the first photo, but these are the pictures of the pumpkin walk all a glow!

Games were enjoyed by all the kids. The kids won vampire teeth fishing & candy at the other games. Ms. B's little girl was excited to meet Winne the Pooh. We took a picture with one another and then Alex & Addison joined in :) Ms. B's little girl wasn't the only one to be excited by my costume. I was really surprised how excited the kids were when the saw me. I had older students giving my high fives and well as hugs, and the little kids would just stare in awe. What a great time it was to be Pooh again :) All in all we had a great time and are now gearing up for the Trunk or Treat tomorrow night. May The Force Be With Us!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment