Saturday, October 9, 2010

9 Months on Wednesday!!!


Amelia will be 9 months on Wednesday and to celebrate she is dancing, pulling herself up & crawling! She and her big brother Adam have a very special relationship. Adam enjoys playing with her a lot and has even started getting her from her crib and bringing her down stairs. He is becoming such a strong young man, but he has always been a wonderful big brother!!

Conference weekend was full of firsts for Amelia as well. She enjoyed her waffles and ice cream as well as helping to make cinnamon rolls with her mom. Feeding herself has become a very enjoyable and messy thing for Amelia :) The bottom left had picture is at Sweet Tomatoes where she is enjoying her mac & cheese.

Yesterday after the kids set off for school Amelia was playing in the living room. I heard her getting upset and it sounded like she was stuck in the corner and couldn't turn around. When I headed to the corner I noticed she wasn't stuck there, but inside the end table!!! She worked herself out of the whole all by herself though. Mommy was very proud of her and as you can see from her smile she was pretty pleased with herself as well :)
Below is a little video of Amelia enjoying her Jump-a-roo. Amelia had a lot of first in her 8th month...I am excited to see what is next for her. She broke her first tooth, but it hasn't moved out enough for a picture yet, so we will be sending those photos out next!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown-up everyone is getting and Amelia is so funny in that bouncing contraption :)