Addison was so excited to participate in the Primary Program this year. Her part was Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. While practicing her part and trying to learn and memorize her line she would flip her lines saying Redeemer and Savior. I thought it was cute and no matter what I said it never corrected the words. As Addison went up to the podium on Sunday I think she froze with fright. She starred at me and I mouthed her line. She quickly said " Jesus Christ Redeemer and Savior. " She quickly skipped to her seat!! When she sat down she gave me a thumbs up :)
Adam is an old hat when it comes to the Primary Program! However...the Pizza Party that came at the end of practice on Friday night was new :) Adam got into the car at the end of practice/pizza and said "I wonder if they knew this was my first pizza party?" He loved the pizza part. On Sunday he sang most of the songs and said his part very loudly!!! "Jesus made it possible for us to be saved from sin."
I am truly touched each year by the primary program. The testimonies of our Heavenly Father's children is truly a strength to my own testimony. One of the songs that they sang this year spoke of not living here on earth with Jesus or touching his hands or feet, but knowing that he lives. I am truly blessed by the strong testimonies of the primary in our ward.
I know that it takes a lot of work by the primary teachers, music leaders & presidency. Thank you for such an amazing program :)


No comments:
Post a Comment