My little girls is growing up! I can't believe that five years ago today I held her in my arms for the very first time. I am so grateful for her and the amazing piece she is in my families puzzle. We are very lucky to have such a determined, thoughtful and compassionate young women as our little girl.
As I watch her go through this life and the challenges that have been placed before her I am grateful for the other gifts and strengths that she has been blessed with to counter her challenges. I truly love and am grateful for Addison and everything she has taught me in such a short time, I am excited to witness the amazing things that are still to come.
Happy Birthday Addison, Love you, Mommy!!

Addison celebrated her birthday Saturday with her dear friend Brynley. They had their finger/toe nails painted, decorated their very own cupcakes and enjoyed cheese & crackers and watermelon! Adam and Alex joined in the cupcake decorating fun and then after all the hard work was done Amelia helped her sister enjoy her birthday with a cupcake as well!!



No comments:
Post a Comment