Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mom's Birthday!


My birthday was very different this year...with moving and doctors it just didn't seem like my special day. Thanks to loved ones and friends calling to wish me a happy day and leaving messages and sending cards the evening was wonderful! Thank you for thinking of me and please know that each of you made my day :)

My little ones have been talking about my birthday all month. Adam said, "Mom you like flowers, your birthday should be a flower birthday." Thanks to a dear friend here in Arizona I received my special flower cake for my flower birthday! I am truly blessed :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GORGEOUS cake! Your friend is super-talented!
We hope you had a wonderful birthday, Jennie!!

Molly said...

That cake is beautiful. Don't feel too bad, I can't remember the last time I got more than one card or a cake on my birthday! I think I stopped celebrating when I started having kids! Looks like the day turned out Ok even with the doctor appt.!

Anjeanette said...

I don't even get a cake on my birthday anymore. LOVE yours......so super cute. Hope you still had a fun day...