Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gold Star Student!


Lil Adam is doing so well in school. Yesterday he brought home a certificate for reading. I am really hoping we can keep up the great work over the summer. Tomorrow at 7:15 am he and either Dad or I will be attending a Character Counts breakfast where he is being recognized for his great manners. What a little supper star, smart and humble!!! Way to go Adam :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

It's cool that your school does recognition things like that. Ours doesn't do anything. It's too bad because those kinds of things are good for the kids and their self confidence. Good job Adam.

Anjeanette said...

That's so great. Isn't it so nice when your kids get recognized for stuff like that. I love the happy faces they come home with. My little Jordan has gotten something like that, and I think it's great. Good job Adam!