
Adam surprised Addison today by coming home early and taking her to Hannah Montana. Adam had asked her last Friday, but she really wasn't feeling well. Today when he got home and asked her she got a big smile on her face and jumped up and down. She needed to clarify that it was just her though. "Dad and me, not Adam or Alex right". I hope she can sit through the whole movie... Way to go Dad!!!


2 comments:
Does she watch Hannah at home? Brynely knows who she iis and wants all the Hannah Montana "stuff" but I'm not sure if she would be old enough to "get" the show. Hayden loves it though! Hope they have fun, I love when Andy and Bryn get to go out together by themselves, it's such good bonding time.
Addi and I had a great time. Addi sat for most of the movie with popcorn in one hand and root beer in the other. Towards the end of the movie she and I would dance during the songs. It is funny how much she loves to dance. Lucky for us the show was fairly empty.
Post a Comment