Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Lights in Mesa


Adam has been working very hard at becoming a better photographer. Tonight he walked around the LDS Temple grounds in Mesa taking photos. This picture above is his favorite. The blue sky really makes the picture!

May we all be walking closer to the Lord this Holiday Season.

Tonight as we were walking around the manger Lil Adam asked how old Jesus would be on his birthday this year. My children are really catching on to what Christmas is and why we celebrate this special day.

We were cold tonight in our low 60's weather. We have really become wimps!!

But we still know how to smile!!
We also had dinner at Organ Stop Pizza. People have told us for 4 years to try this place...We loved it. If you are ever in Mesa I really recommend the place. The food is okay, but the entertainment is WONDERFUL.

4 comments:

Molly said...

The first picture is amazing... We are going to the lights when my sister gets to town, I can't wait. I've been working on my photog skills as well but I'm not sure I could get one that good. It has been freezing hasn't it? We've never tried Organ Stop Pizza though we've driven by it a hundred times!

Anjeanette said...

So pretty. We don't have anything like that. You are lucky you have fun things like that to take your kids to. I love the first picture....beautiful.

Christie Knight said...

Thank you for the yummy treats! They are very good-we dived right into them! Sorry about the diaper on our front porch :)
Merry Christmas to you guys! Hope all is well with you!

The Hall Family said...

Good job Adam with the photography :) My kids loved the lghts this year too. Thanks for the caroling and goodies tonight.