Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Traditions Part 1


Our family has many traditions as I am sure most of you do. We start the evening with reading the first Christmas story. Alex really enjoyed looking at the pictures while mom read this year.

After we read the story of the first Christmas we all open one present (pj's)! This is Addison getting in her practice for the next morning :)

Lil Adam was our model this year! He has just changed into his new PJ's and is coming down the stairs. He might just have a career in the business. lol

Our family Christmas Eve 2008 in front of our Christmas tree.

I just had to share this picture...this is true brotherly love!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Beals said...

I love the matching pj's! So cute. I got Kensley a shopping cart a while ago and she loves it. We take walks to the mailbox with it. :o)