My little girl is growing up! Addison started preschool today. She was so excited that she woke me up at 5:30 am. She set her clothes out last night and put her backpack on the front door before she went to sleep. This morning as we were getting ready she kept reminding her big brother that it was her turn not his!!When I was dropping Addison off at school she was a little nervous. I showed her where to hang her backpack and we signed up for snack. That seemed to break the ice a little. There were two little girls sitting at the table playing and I told Addison to join in the fun. I slipped out the door and hoped for the best. When I picked up Addison she was wearing her backpack and a smile. Her teacher said she did a great job. Addison spent a lot of time painting her very own canteen.


1 comment:
Aah, what a cutie! It sounds like she had a great time. Man, I wish Brynley could go to preschool, she is so ready. Oh well, she and I can have some special time together this year!
I can't wait to hear about Adam's first day of school on Wednesday!
Post a Comment