Early this morning I quietly got out of bed and woke up my birthday girl! She and I sat on my bed and opened up her gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Lund. When all of the gifts were open I had her get dressed and told her that I had a surprise. We left the hotel room and headed to....
Cinderella's Castle for Addison appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!! Addison loved getting to go into Magic Kingdom when no one else was there to become a Princess! Addison wanted to become Cinderella so after picking out her dress and accessories her Fairy Godmother lead her to a dressing room to get dressed. She had two wonderful ladies work together to transform her into a Princess.
Addison got to pick out everything, from her nail colors to her crown. Her wish was truly everyone's command!
Addison's final touch of glam was a bit of glitter delivered by way of magic wand! I love how Disney truly covers even the smallest of details!
The pictures above were captured the moment Addison was turned around to see herself in the mirror. These are my favorites :)
Part of the package that Addison received included a photo session. These are a few of the photos taken. I had an amazing time being with Addison during her Princess makeover. I think that this morning was just as much fun for me to watch as it was for her to experience!







No comments:
Post a Comment