Alex was diagnosed (4/18/12) with the Norwegian flu after throwing up in the car (four times). He also had an ear infection! His illness lasted two weeks. Ameila and Adam got sick as well ( I actually kept all 4 kids home on the 25th), but they were only sick for two days. All of my carpet got a steam clean and the van got it twice! Just for added fun Dadam was in India for school so we were going through this fun all by ourselves for the first week.
The very next week Addison started complaining that she had a swore throat. I took her into the doctors office and she was diagnosed with Hand, Foot & Mouth virus as well as an ear infection. I was lucky enough to get this virus as well...it is yucky!
Why would this be the end though...I started to get a very bad swore throat and thought that it was strep, but it was a sinus infection. Alex was also having a hard time breathing so I took him in as well, he too had a sinus infection. His doctor thinks that his first medication didn't completely cure his infection.
I have been diagnosed with polycystic
ovary syndrome and have to much testosterone. My doctor has put me on a few medications, but he wanted to do a small out patient surgery (5/4/12). I was down and out for three days and then started feeling better. Thank you Mom & Dad for the flowers :) On Thursday night I started hurting again and suffered through the weekend. I went back to the doctor on Monday (5/14/12) and learned that I have an infection from the surgery. I am now on a few antibiotics and am waiting to not be in pain anymore! The saddest part of my ordeal is the fact that I have been working so hard at going to the gym and trying to get healthy. Because my body is resisting insulin and my hormones are out of whack I am actually gaining wait in record time. I HATE THIS... Surgery is possibly on the horizon and as of tonight I am ready and willing!
I really don't know how much more of this I can take! With school coming to an end I really need to be healthy and so do my kids! What a month this has been...
A Little Bit of Heaven, I Mean Paris, In Arizona!
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment