Sunday, July 3, 2011

Events of the Week!

 Addison Lost Another Tooth
Addison is such a trooper!  This is the second tooth that she has pulled out herself.  She came up to me earlier this week and showed me her bleeding mouth.  I didn't know what was going on at first, but I soon caught on :)  The Tooth Fairy brought her a replacement bracelet to replace the one she broke.  The Tooth Fairy also left a card explaining that this would be the last gift if she couldn't take better care of her things.  She loved getting the card, she carried it around for two days.  Amelia and Addison now have the same smile!  Addison is just working on her second set, while Amelia is working on her first.  We think it is funny that the teeth they are both missing are the same though!
First Day in Nursery!!!
Amelia started nursery today and she did a great job.  There were no tears, just joy at the opportunity to play instead of going to Sunday School :)  She sure has grown up fast and I am sure that she isn't planning on slowing down anytime soon.  
Alex did a great job at church today as well.  As Sacrament was ending a little boy in Alex's class said hi to him.  Alex acknowledged the little boy and walked beside him down the hallway to the Primary room.  He walked right in and sat down in his chair.  I was shocked, grateful and perplexed all at once.  How grateful I am for that little boy saying hi to my Alex!  We are hopefully moving forward!!!!
   

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, Addison has grown so fast!