
One year ago today Adam and I headed to the hospital at 3:00 a.m. to welcome our sweet Amelia into our family. We have truly enjoyed watching her grow and find her natural place in our family. I think that she and Lil Adam will always have a special relationship. She has such a love for him and he for her. Addison can't wait for her to move into her room! Alex has a hard time with how much Amelia wants to play with him/his toys, but he has done pretty well with her. Dadam and I have really tried to slow down and enjoy her firsts, knowing they would be our last. I have truly had fun celebrating her with our other little ones. Adam & Addison have really enjoyed watching Amelia grow and start to sit up, crawl, walk, eat & play with them!!
Amelia has had quite the first year... she has traveled to 24 states, seen the Statue of Liberty, been in the tallest U.S. building, swam in the Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico, & most importantly visited Grandparents & Great Grandparents & extended family!!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! May you continue to grow and enjoy life :)
Amelia has had quite the first year... she has traveled to 24 states, seen the Statue of Liberty, been in the tallest U.S. building, swam in the Atlantic Ocean & Gulf of Mexico, & most importantly visited Grandparents & Great Grandparents & extended family!!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! May you continue to grow and enjoy life :)


No comments:
Post a Comment