Thursday, February 4, 2010

When I Was A Baby!


Adam and Addison have been asking about when they were babies a lot these past few weeks. From how they ate like Amelia to dirty diapers and sleeping all the time. Adam's favorite thing to say about his sister right now is "She's Adorable"! Addison is just excited to have a sister to hold and kiss on a lot. I decided that I would show all the kids what they looked like as babies to see what they thought. What do you think???

3 comments:

sanpinney said...

This post made me realize for the very first time that all your kids' names start with the letter "A". Did you know that?? Hee Hee.

Molly said...

Cute babies!

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

The best part about babies that all look the same is that when it's "baby picture" day at school...you can just grab one without looking to see who it REALLY is! ha ha What cute kids you guys have :) Congrats!