Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Cookies for Santa


Adam woke up on Christmas Eve and said that we needed to make cookies for Santa! I still had one type of cookie I hadn't made this holiday season so we made cookies for Santa!!

Addison had a great time once she knew it was okay to get a little flour on ya while making cookies :)

Adam took things a little more seriously. He wanted everything to be right for the "Big Man"!

Addison took the taste test seriously though!!!!

Karoma Spice cookies or Bell cookies as the Lund family calls them were the cookies for Santa's plate this year!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those cookies--Jacob and I both started to salivate when we read your post and saw the pictures! (TMI?) Do you think it's ok to make them a few weeks late? :)
It looks like your family had a great Christmas! Love you guys!
~Rachel

Jennie said...

Bell cookies are good anytime :) Enjoy!! oxoxo Jennie