
Baby
Berniger's Profile!

Our little girl has really tried to hide from us!! This is the best photo we could get this whole pregnancy. The ultrasound tech said she is tucked in between my placenta and uterus pretty tightly. She is smiling though :)

Her heart beat was 151 beats per minute. She weights 4 lbs 13 oz at this point. Our ultrasound tech guessed that she will weight 7 lbs 13 oz when she is born...do you have any guesses????

She is still smiling, but the picture isn't as good... We took the kids to the ultrasound yesterday. Of course Lil Adam got the most out of the experience. Addison enjoyed seeing her sister and hearing her heart beat though. As for Alex, I think he is just waiting for the big day!!
1 comment:
Hopefully the next little while will go quickly! The year I had Caroline December 16th was my most organized Christmas to date. I had an ultrasound the day Lindsay was born and they estimated 7 1/2 lbs. Of course they did - that is perfectly average. She came out 15 hours later 9 lbs. here's to 7 lbs 13 ounces!
Post a Comment