Monday, June 15, 2009

Birthday Food


Adam and Alex had a Hero Party this year! We served Hero sandwiches & Eegee's slush.

Mom tried her best to make an ice cream cake this year. I sure learned a lot... you have to start early and know that you do a little and then freeze etc. Next time I will start a few days ahead of time :)

Making Birthday Wishes.

Even though the cake didn't look it's best it still tasted good :)

3 comments:

AB said...

Great job on the cake! I loved it.

Molly said...

It was a super fun party. The kids were so sad when they realized they had forgotten their flowers! Hayden said the cutest thing on Saturday night. He said "Adam's mom sure is a good recipe maker, that cake was soooo good!" We had a blast!

Unknown said...

Hope your kids had a great birthday...and um, that cake looks delicious!!!