
Last night our family attended the Kick off Party for Take Steps for Crohn's Disease. We were introduced to a family that has a three year old little girl that was just diagnosed in the last few weeks. Amazingly enough her name is also Addison. We visit the same doctor too! She has a great family and they are right where we were just a year ago. Sarah (Addison's Mom) and I were amazed how the girls behaviors were a lot a like, they are both very busy and all over the place. I am very grateful to know that Addison's behaviors are not just acting out but really a part of her little body trying to deal with her symptoms.
Yesterday was doctor appointment day! Alex is growing and doing really well :) Addison is getting her Eco Gram at Phoenix Children's Hospital in the next few weeks and has also added a new pill to her daily regiment for an ear infection...As for Lil Adam he is healthy, happy and working really hard in school. He really enjoyed bowling last night and is ready to go again!!
Thanks to all of the wonderful people at CCFA for all that they do for our family and the many others suffering from this crazy roller coaster ride. Big Adam and I were talking last night on the way home about how wonderful we always feel after leaving one of their events. They always have tips and new ways to help our little Addison feel a little better even if it is just telling her how pretty she is!!!


2 comments:
So sorry you have to deal with this. I feel bad, I didn't really even know anything was going on with her. Is this something you have known for a while or just found out? Hope it all works out for you and Addison.
I am so glad you have such a support system!
Post a Comment