Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tooth Fairy Tears


Last night as Little Adam was getting ready for bed, he and I prepared his tooth for the Tooth Fairy. As a mom I must not have done a good enough job explaining exactly what the Tooth Fairy's job is. We placed his tooth under his pillow and he went to bed excited. The Tooth Fairy of course came to visit Adam last night and left him a tooth brush, tooth paste and dollar.
I was shocked this morning at 5:30 am to wake up to tears. Adam was devastated to have his tooth gone. He threw his dollar down the stairs and gave his Dad his tooth paste and tooth brush. All he wanted was his tooth back. Dad offered to help Adam write a letter to the Tooth Fairy today to ask for Adam's Tooth back. I can only hope that the Tooth Fairy will get his letter and kindly return the tooth so that Adam can once again find meaning in this thing we call life!!!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sad... It's funny how they jusy don't understand those things sometimes, I hope the tooth fairy will bring his tooth back!